- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Due to the nature of our business, we process orders as soon as we receive completed files and/or files that have been verified as "ok to print" by the customer.
- Should the job contain a manufacturing error and/or defect, as determined solely by us, we will rerun the job at no additional charge to you. Minor printing imperfections are considered normal and will not qualify as a manufacturing error when they do not compromise the essence of the card. Minor imperfections include, but are not limited to, subtle roller marks, hickies and light ink offsetting.
- Postage cannot be refunded once a print job has been mailed, for any reason.
- If a refund /reprint is granted, you must return the entire order that was sent to you unused. Please have your order ready for return and we will arrange to pick up the order from you.
- The reprint shipping method will be the same as that you originally selected when you placed an order.
- To request a refund / reprint, you must register your claim online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After we review your file, one of our representatives will contact you regarding your claim. Please note that all claims must be registered within 24 hours upon receipt of your order so as to be considered for a rerun or a refund.
- Rush orders are never refundable, but our rush fee may be refunded, per our discretion. Rush fees may vary.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Due to the nature of our business, we process orders as soon as we receive completed files and/or files that have been verified as "ok to print" by the customer. Once an order has been “sent to Pre-press”, the order cannot be cancelled.
You MAY be able to cancel your order ONLY IF:
(1) You request cancellation in writing, (email or fax), followed by a follow-up phone call, and
(2) Your file has not been “sent to Pre-Press” or Processed for Mailing.
A cancellation fee will apply. Cancellation fees vary.
Shivani Enterprises reserves the right to cancel any and all orders displaying missing files, uncorrected errors and/or any unpaid orders that have been brought to the client's attention, on at least three occasions, collectively, via phone or email within a reasonable time after the order has been placed.
A cancellation fee will apply. Cancellation fees varies with order and other services included.