Offset printing is a process to make a print for bulk quantity and fast printing purpose such as educational books, brochure, magazines, newspaper, packing wrapper materials etc. This method was started in the year 1766
Offset printing method cover 80% printing business itself. There are two types of offset printing machines. Both of them printing process is the same but there is a little bit different is only that one print flat substrate printing and another roll form substrate printing.
Both print processes are oil-based ink process known as lithography printing, this process is used for the long-run job
1. Sheet feed offsets: Sheets printed flat and rectangle shape, one by one pass into the press and come out with complete printing, in this process long range stuff can be print like paper, plastic, fabric etc, as per prescribed thickness, as well as 20 gsm to 400 gsm paper, can be printed easily. Smallest paper size starts 11.692”x8.268” to 28”x40”, paper, plastic, and metal etc. Per unit cost is higher compared to the web offset process.
2. Web offset: In the web offset paper feed in the form of reel and entire reel printed job there after the cut into the size and fold to finish job overall covered this process as news, magazines large-scale works are done in a short time, basic cost is too high, per unit cost is very low in bulk qty. even that is roll form as paper, foil, Bopp packaging materials or flat sheet this process is known as offset printing.
How it works: Overall sheet feed and web offset printing process are the same. First of all, artwork what I have to print in offset design burn into the metal plate as “cyan, magenta, yellow and black” each separate metal plate known as CYMK in short as a processed color also and Pantone colour can be used instead of processed color. Next step is these separate CYMK plate design transfer onto different color rubber blanket rolls different color blanket run with separate color when media (paper) comes to the contact by press between a rubber roll and metal plate final print production.
Sometimes it happens when you set color as per artwork during running job in CPC machines process colour printing, come color variation in solid colour to control contrast it proper we must use pantone color there is no chance to be colour variation.
Special Color or Registered
When it comes to color accuracy we must go for offset printing as it is easy to control color while on printing process and in this process various media can be printed each of them media have different absorbing capacity and surface after press result may be out of willing so first of all special ink can be tested on the same media to check before press.
Why we should choose offset printing method?
1. Best print image quality without missing spot and streaks
2. Color separation in equivalent on any material
3. Fast print process
4. For bulk quantity per page, the unit cost comes less price compare to the digital print process
5. Microdot printability.
For more info click here
1. High unit price on low volume/low sheet run job
2. Required more time as compared to digital
3. High risk if get any error, as it takes more time, need to review files, set up the press, make plates make sure proofs are approved before they can even get started printing your job.
Best Quality Offset Printing Ink Supplier
This company size is very big they provide all big brand of offset printing ink and manufacturer of Pantone ink
3802-03, Carkhe Walan, Chawari Bazar Delhi (INDIA) 110006
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Like, share, leave a comment, subscribe to a newsletter
We are ready to help you
Are you ready too?