Digital Printing is a revolution in printing industries since started in the 2oth century in 1991, when we talk about digital printing means direct printing on the object while quantity is low or high.
There are various types of digital printing sources as well as
- UV Curving
- Laser engraving
- Eco-solvent Printing
- Solvent Printing
There are no media that help to print as well as in traditional printing process as offset printing required plate and rubber blanket etc. Each type of digital printing has unique ink and printing process.
initials costs. Make sure your colour and text cannot be exactly as per your brand as compared to offset printing. The content text and graphics directly send from computer to printing machines that produce the final output.
Reasons to adopt digital printing
- Fast turnaround
- Variable data can be print, each print can be personalized on the same cost
- No proofing, rubber blanket, making plates etc.
- Instant error checks up, no time and cost factor.
- No more manpower to required to operate as well as in traditional offset printing.
Reason to ignore digital printing.
- Inaccuracy in colour balancing
- Limited size and stuff compatibility as compared to offset printing low gsm stuff cannot be print
- Per unit cost high on large volume comparatively low quality against offset
- Limitation of size compared to offset printing.
In this process, various types of product can be print such as business card, letterhead, envelope, flyer, brochure, catalogue, invitation card, tag, table calendar, greeting card and many more items.Click here