- It’s a completely digital printing process, using an inkjet printer with cyan, light cyan, magenta, light magenta, yellow, black ink is used in sublimation ink printing.
- It is very easy and economical printing method, primarily the t-shirt was done by traditional screen print process that took a long time, result with inaccuracy and inferior quality and cost used to go higher.
- Sublimation printing required a computer attached inkjet printer with sublimation ink, sublimation paper, a heating transfer machine, heatproof tape, a cutter, and scale easily can print info-graphic on any stuff such as fabric rigid stuff like wood, plastic, paper, cloth etc.
- It is known as dye sublimation. After sublimation printing it cannot be wash out even multiple washes, neither scratch nor peel out 100% fade proof any polyester material based product.
- Brand promotion as the t-shirt, cap, mug printing, freeze magnet, id card, lanyard, pillow cover, cushion, keychain, mobile photo cover print, ceramic photo printing, and sports suit give a good scope of the sublimation printing industry.
- Content is printed in reverse on sublimation paper from an inkjet printer, and after the transfer, it comes straight.
Concept Behind Sublimation Printing
Basically, sublimation printing based on the polyester coating on paper, when sublimation ink come on contact with the heat, ink directly convert from solid to gas and fixed on to the object without converting into the liquid state.
Elements Required For Best Quality Sublimation Printing
The first step challenge goes to the designer to make high-quality info-graphics artwork need to print, there are various types of the product done by sublimation printing each of them has different space for branding. it may be caused to pixelate image and to know more how to select a high-quality image on high-quality transferable sublimation paper.
II) Well Equipment And Skilled Person
Entire artwork transfer from a paper to object depends on the quality of paper and sublimation ink.
- As well as my concern use Korean in the brand name is Inktec is the best sublimation printing ink.
- Inkjet printer L805, with 6 colour tank.
- Keep quality sublimation printed paper with both side coating.
- Curving ink is different from the media to another media
- Keep Temperature and ink transfer time equal for each product otherwise it may cause colour variation.
- Only an experienced person produce the best result without wasting.
There are different kind of heat attachment process as a cap, t-shirt, mug, plate according to application heat press are differently some media such as curved edge as a plate, smartphone over, 3d vacuum heat press evergreen to get services
These applications are versatile to grow your business by sublimation printing.
Best Quality Sublimation Printing Materials.
JET COOL, FANTECK sublimation paper, JTECK sublimation ink
To get sublimation printing sample click here
What is the reason behind colour variation in sublimation?
A. White printing sublimation process keeps the Temperature and Ink Curving Time equal on each product otherwise it may cause to printing light or dark even it mug or t-shirt
B. Using raw material the same for all product
Like, share. leave a comment, subscribe to a newsletter
We are ready to help you.
Are you ready too?