3D Sublimation Printing
Basically, 3D sublimation printing concept is based on vacuum + sublimation + heat transfer process, it is used for flatbed, cylindrical, Oval, Curved Edges objects just like a plate, mobile cover, stones, marbles, etc.
How Does 3D Sublimation Printing Machine Works?
- In this process, first of all, printing artwork is printed on sublimation paper and then wrapped on the printing object with the help of thermal tape.
2. Object to be printed is placed inside the sublimation printing machine
3. Inside printing machine air is vacuumed properly
4. The machine is heated till the colour curved temperature 300-350 degree and maintain the same temperature 9-10 minute.
5. After curving ink properly on the object, The heater is made switched off and wait till it cool, you will find your customized object is ready with 3D Sublimation Printing
3D Sublimation Printing Materials
- Sipper Bottle
- Photo on Marble
The advantage of 3D Printing Machine
Sublimation printing is done through 3D printing mobile cover, plate and cup, ceramic any type of curved etc. The area you want to print even that is not flat, easily it be print through this process.
Is there is any chance to damage the mobile while printing on the mobile cover?
Don’t make a fear only external plastic cover is kept inside 3D printing machine on plastic adoptable temperature only. The Mobile Cover is made of Polyvinylcorbonate that’s hard and heatproof materials. After proper curving ink, it is made permanently on mobile.
Let’s See how it works.
Like, share, leave a comment below, subscribe to a newsletter
We are ready to help you
Are you ready too?