3D Sublimation Printing
3D sublimation printing concept is based on vacuum + sublimation + heat transfer process, it is used for flatbed, cylindrical, Oval, Curved Edges objects just like a plate, mobile cover, stones, marbles, etc.
How Does 3D Sublimation Printing Machine Works?
- In this process, first of all, printing artwork is printed on sublimation paper and then wrapped on the printing object with the help of thermal tape.
2. Object to be printed is placed inside the sublimation printing machine
3. Inside printing machine air is vacuumed properly
4. The machine is heated till the colour curved temperature 300-350 degree and maintain the same temperature in 9-10 minute.
5. After curving ink properly on the object, The heater has to be switched off and wait till it cooldowns, you will find your customized object is ready with 3D Sublimation Printing
Get print ceramic plate 3d sublimation
3D Sublimation Printing Materials
- Sipper Bottle
- Photo on Marble
The advantage of 3D Printing Machine
Sublimation printing is done through 3D printing on mobile cover, plate, and cup, ceramic any type of curved, etc. The area you want to print is mostly nit flat, Yet can be printed easily through this process.
Is there any chance to damage the mobile while printing on the mobile cover?
There,s absolutely No need to worry, only external plastic cover is kept inside the 3D printing machine on plastic adoptable temperature only. The Mobile Cover is made of Polyvinylcorbonate that’s hard and heatproof materials. After proper curving ink, it comes permanently with contact with the plastic of the mobile phone cover.
Let’s See how it works.
Like, share, leave a comment below, subscribe to a newsletter
We are ready to help you
Are you ready too?Click here