Basically, flag printing is made on satin, polyester or polyester-mixed cloth and you can hold it up straight upside with the help of sticks, a flag is made of both side content printed and well stitched.
Overall a flag-shaped in rectangle or quadrilateral. It’s a symbol of the country and corporate to identity
Get a quote flag printing click here
Each country or organization has it’s own colour and flag specific size ratio. Flag printing clothes come in the roll form. It can be printed up to 8ft in wide and length any size can be optimized, Flag printing method is mostly used for the flag and textile industry.
Printing quality digitally printed. Colour registration of the flag can be printed as well as specified in CYMK, RGB, and Pantone.
These all colour printing accuracies vary from media to media (+-)2-3% and printing application as well as sublimation printing, UV printing, and eco printing.
What quality of the fabric used in flag printing often?
There are various type of quality of cloths used in a flag printing such as-
During Sublimation Printing on Satin, Polyester, Polyester Cotton based cloth properly ink curved on these types of materials, basically, it is the best option for small size and low volume flag printing. because of printing cost per unit cost comes higher done this process
- Cotton or any quality of fabric flag can be print it this process. Basically, the cloth is cut into a rectangular shape and it is fixed on the flatbed sheet, UV printing is applied on it from upside.
- Any kind of fabric quality can be printed with high-quality infographics. If I talk about price per unit it is costlier than sublimation printing
- Don’t require minimum quantity of it.
Direct ECO Printing on Silk Roll Form Cloth
- It comes with very high quality and the latest printing quality.
- The cheapest way for the bulk printing process.
- Highly used in textile industries due to bulk production.
- There is a big amount of heating process therefore as it takes the low volume it gets higher cost.
Printing and Stitching Method
After getting printed flag clothes two of each set goes for is stitching process with a margin to hold it properly with the help of a stick with automated stitching machines.
Is the flag can be printed on both sides?
The flag fabric is generally printed on a single side to make both sides printed it requires 2 pcs stitched to keep back to back.
How much cost comes to a flag printing?
It’s very difficult to tell, before examining the size of the flag because the media used in printing has a minimum width of 3ft and length could be of any size. Minimum size at least a quantity would cost 500/-each. The Flag price depends on the size, quantity as well as fabrics, etc.
Like, share, leave a comment, subscribe to a newsletter
(M) 9211253015, 01146091624
We are ready to help you
Are you ready too?Click here