- It’s a completely digital printing process, Using an inkjet printer and cyan, magenta, yellow, black ink is used in sublimation ink printing. It is very easy and economically primarily t-shirt done by traditional screen print process took a long time, result with inaccuracy and inferior quality.
- Sublimation printing required a computer, inkjet printer with sublimation ink, sublimation paper, a heating transfer machine, heatproof tape, a cutter, and scale easily can print infographic on any stuff such as fabric rigid stuff like wood, plastic, paper, cloth etc.
- It is known as dye sublimation after complete it can be wash out even multiple washes, neither scratch nor peel out, 100% fade proof any polyester material based product.
- Brand promotion as the t-shirt, cap, mug printing, freeze magnet, id card, lanyard, pillow cover, cushion, keychain, mobile photo cover print, ceramic photo printing, and sports suit give a good scope of the sublimation printing industry.
- Content is printed on to object in reverse on sublimation paper and after transfer, it comes straight.
Concept Behind Sublimation Printing
Basically, sublimation printing based on polyester coating on paper, when sublimation ink come on contact with the heat, ink directly convert from solid to gas and fixed on to the object without converting into liquid.
Elements Required For Best Quality Sublimation Printing
The first step challenge goes to the designer to make high-quality info-graphics artwork need to print, there are various types of product done by sublimation printing each of them have different space for branding. it may be caused to pixelate image and to know more how to select a high-quality image on high-quality transferable sublimation paper.
II) Equipment And Skilled Person
Entire artwork transfer from a paper to object depends on the quality of paper and sublimation ink. it is my concern use Korean in the brand name is Inktec is the best sublimation printing ink. 2. Inkjet printer L805, Keep quality sublimation printed paper between the polymer and object you require and keep the equal pressure up to 350 -400 Fahrenheit simultaneously heat and transfer paper ink to the object you require print thereafter remove heat and peel out paper and it leaves a permanent print on the object, so your product is ready to execute
There are different kind of heat attachment process as a cap, t-shirt, mug, plate according to application heat press are differently some media such as curved edge as a plate, smartphone over, 3d vacuum heat press evergreen to get services
These applications are versatile to grow your business by sublimation printing.Click here